I have seen the first photo a lot on tumblr and I thought I would tell you guys the story behind this house. Since I could remember this house has always been pink. It is a block away from my mothers job and my siblings and I were always amazed by it. A pink house in park slope. Beautiful.
Anyway the house was painted pink by a man who’s wife had lost her fight to breast cancer in honor of her. When he painted it pink as you could assume many people on the block were upset. Because it diminished the value property of the area.
The women in the first photo is Solange, Beyonce’s sister. I remember when she did the photoshoot there. My brother and I saw her on my way to see my mother and stopped to watch.
In the second photo is the house a week ago from today. Sadly the man died and the community took no time to repaint the house back to it’s original color which broke my heart.
I’m always soft for you, that’s the problem. You could come knocking on my door five years from now and I would open my arms wider and say ‘come here, it’s been too long, it felt like home with you.’
Azra.T “My Heart is Full of Open Windows.” (via 5000letters)
wow simply perf
In the final 24 hours before the execution, a prisoner can be visited by several people, including family, friends, attorneys and spiritual advisors. These visits take place in the death watch area or a special visitation room, and are halted sometime during that last day.
In the final few hours, several events take place in preparation for the execution. They do not necessarily occur in the order listed here and don’t apply to every state:
- Last meal is provided - Prisons try to provide whatever meal is requested by the condemned prisoner.
- Warden and chaplain visit - The warden and the state-appointed chaplain visit with the inmate and stay until the end of the execution.
- Witnesses arrive - There is no contact allowed between witnesses and the condemned prisoner. Witnesses are typically restricted to the witness room adjacent to the execution chamber, and are instructed to remain silent.
- Inmate makes final preparations - In some states, male inmates are given a fresh pair of pants and a shirt, female inmates a dress, and the prisoner is allowed to shower before getting dressed. In other states, the inmate must remove all outer clothing.
- Heart monitor is connected - The inmate is connected to an electrocardiogram (EKG) machine, which will be monitored for flat line to determine when the heart stops and death has occurred.
Once the inmate is dressed, he or she waits in the death-watch cell with a spiritual advisor until the warden gives the signal to bring the prisoner to the execution chamber. The prisoner is brought to the chamber just a few minutes before the scheduled execution.
Frankie brought over her lamp today and we played around with long exposures and making out. Inspired by Lisa Byrne’s long exposures of sex.
I wanna do cute stuff with you like fuck the shit out of you
i love seeing happy long distance relationships
”Get up it’s time for school im not telling yo ass again & if u miss that damn bus i know something”
Kylie Jenner & J-Dot singing, “Wus Good” x PARTNEXTDOOR