This is really important info from a really great resource! Remember: No one ever deserves to be harassed, exploited, or emotionally abused. Everyone deserves to have their privacy and their body respected—whether they’re a current partner or an ex.
Check out endrevengeporn.org to learn about ways to get explicit images taken down, how to get involved in your area, or how to seek legal assistance. Or for more info about digital abuse and online harassment, check out loveisrespect.org.
Shine bright like a washed nintendog
This gotta be a white man’s grill. That chicken is perfectly seasoned … with imagination and hope.
lmfao the meat naked af
This looks so disheartening
It don’t even look like they sprayed the grill with Pam or sumn. That shit gonna stick all to the grill and shit.
that chicken about to slick taste like cigarette butts on that dirty ass grill
that’s it fam
that’s it for all us
My dick little but my dreams big
This prolly the funniest shit I seen’t on tumblr lmao.
Y’all dumb yo 😂😂😂
bruh I did not know this had this many notes lmao 😂 y’all foolish 😭
roasting is an important part of progress in the hood. someone call you dusty, shit just go wash your ass. someone say your sneakers wack, stop wearing team Jordan’s. niggas sayin how you fuck anything moving, stop before yu catch AIDS. Powerful socializing tools I tell ya.
leaving the house with new clothes on
'You don't need to wear makeup' I don't care because I WANT to wear makeup.
"it’s like freud always said," says the ‘psychologist’ character in the movie, making everyone in the audience who knows anything at all about psychology flinch involuntarily
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.